Skip to content

外交部回应报道称中国温室排放世界第一 China’s response on TOP EMiSSION

11/25/09
by

于庆泰表示,气候变化问题是全人类面临的严峻、现实的挑战,需要各国通力合作,携手应对。中国政府本着对本国人民和全人类负责的态度,高度重视气候变化问题。中国政府充分认识到气候变化问题的严重性和紧迫性,坚定不移地走可持续发展道路,采取了强有力的政策、措施和行动,积极应对气候变化。

关于国际报道中“中国温室排放居世界第一”的提法,于庆泰表示,温室气体排放不能只看当前,不看历史,当前大气当中累计的温室气体80%源自发达国家,中国只占余下20%里的一部分。不能只看总量,不看人均,中国有13亿人口,当前人均排放只是发达国家的1/3、1/4甚至1/5。不能只看生产,不看消费,排放的另一面是能源消耗和经济发展,在经济社会发展、提高生活水平方面,我们不可能接受中国人只享有发达国家1/3、1/4甚至1/5权利的想法。

关于国际上要求中国等新兴发展中国家在气候变化问题上承担更多的责任,于庆泰表示,在应对气候变化国际合作方面,我们需要有一个合作的基础,这个基础就是“共同但有区别的责任”原则,这是整个国际社会在《联合国气候变化框架公约》中共同确立的原则。否定“共同但有区别的责任”这一原则,也就损害了国际合作的基础。因此,要求中国、印度和其他一些发展中国家承担类似于发达国家的义务是不公平的,也违背了公约所确立的这一原则。对于发达国家来讲,他们应该更多考虑是如何把自己的承诺落在实处,而不是向发展中国家提出种种与公约原则相背离的不合理要求。

今年8月,中国全国人大常委会通过决议,要求把积极应对气候变化作为实现可持续发展的长期任务,纳入国民经济和社会发展规划,把应对气候变化纳入立法工作进程,这就保证了应对气候变化将继续是我们未来发展规划的一项重要内容。今年9月,在纽约举行的联合国气候变化峰会上,中国国家主席胡锦涛宣布中国在未来10年将继续采取有力措施:第一,争取到2020年单位国内生产总值二氧化碳排放比2005年有显著下降;第二,争取到2020年非化石能源占一次 能源比重达到15%;第三,争取到2020年森林面积比2005年增加4000万公顷;第四,大力发展绿色经济,积极发展低碳经济和循环经济,研发和推广气候友好技术。

Brief: China government is taking great attention to the issue of climate change. But recently, the ministry of foreign affairs responded to the statement that “China has the most Greenhouse Gas emission in the world” which stated internationally.

Qingtai Yu, the representative of climate talks from Chinese ministry of foreign affairs, says we cannot only consider the emission currently. We should look at the history. Nowadays, there are 80% GHG emissions are from developed countries, and China only takes a part in the rest 20%. We cannot counted as the total amount instead of on average people. China has a population of 1.3 billion, so the emission per person is only 1/3, 1/4,or even 1/5 of developed countries. Besides, we cannot only pay attention to production instead of consumption. Emission is also the consumption of energy as well as the development of economy. China cannot accept 1/3, 1/4,or even 1/5 of rights in developed countries

And China will insist the common but differentiated principle. Now, there are countries want China and India to take more responsibility on climate issue, China deems it unfairly because China is only a developing country now and it also act against the principle. Developed countries should have more concerns on how they obey their promise.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: